Windsor Park CE(C) Middle School Curriculum Statement 2014 - 2015
At Windsor Park CE(C) Middle School this statement sets out the principles underpinning the curriculum and reflects the school’s commitment to ensure students’ ‘learn for life’ whilst ensuring our School is a place of endeavour, teamwork, friendship and laughter; where our shared Christian values unite us.
At Windsor Park CE(C) Middle School we aim for our children to:
• Develop inquisitive minds, a spirit of curiosity and a passion for learning
• Be equipped with the skills to fully participate in an ever changing world
• Be respectful and productive members of the community
• Have high expectations and self-belief to enable them to fulfil their potential
• Reflect on their learning and seek to extend themselves mentally, physically and spiritually
• Uphold the Christian ethos of the school whilst respecting their own cultures and beliefs and those of other people
• Persevere and learn from their mistakes
• Develop an understanding and respect for the environment and God’s creation
• Have the courage and confidence to take calculated risks
For the full Curriculum Statement Policy please click the link in the More About Us menu.